The European Nail Society was established to promote and enhances the knowledge’s in nails diseases, surgery and pathology
The aim of the society is to .
- Promote the study of normal and diseased nails
- Promote research related to nail diseases (Grants)
- Share expertise and advances in the realm of nail biology and nail diseases
- Give a strong support for the members to help them to diagnose and treat their patients (on line educational material and annual meeting)
- Share scientific and general publications related to nails.
- Evaluate and share the different treatment modalities
- Help the members in the diagnosis and management of difficult nail cases
- Develop and maintain solidarity between members
- Promotes the exchange between the members all over the world and facilitates the opportunity to visit a Centre of Excellence in Nails